Email us at
Mon, Tues, Thurs
Visit Our Warehouse
By appointment only
This half scale dress form (scaled down to 50% of a full size form) is a unique technical tool designed for schools, colleges, universities, students, pattern makers, costume designers and anyone who is looking to accurately create patterns on a small scale. They provide a cost effective and efficient way of producing samples through savings made on time and money by using less fabric.
This 21" tall half scale dress form has a pinnable surface with bumped out side seams based on standard size measurements, enabling you to feel them when draping with fabric. Has an easy to pin body, where pins can be used just about anywhere on the body. The body is firm enough to keep its shape yet soft enough to have some natural give. Excellent for art students practicing draping design and is much more affordable for the budget conscience when compared to a Wolf Dress Form or Royal Form.
Includes a portable metal base for stability and is height adjustable along the pole. Has a 2-point locking system along the pole, allowing the form to either lock onto the pole or swivel around the pole when draping. Base is easy to assemble and disassemble, making it a great tool to take to class or on the go.
Also great as a jewelry display stand when it's not being used.
This is a mini form, where the scale is 1:2, or half the size of a full size form.
- Locate the long silver pole. If you don't see it, it's still inside the dress form. Loosen the knob at the bottom of the form and the pole will slide out.
- Place the pole into the base. On the side of the base is a little screw. You can tighten that screw to keep the pole firmly attached to the base.
- Slide the metal ring into the pole. That ring is used for the 2-point locking system along the pole.
- Slide the dress form onto the pole.
- All done!
The 2-point locking system allows the form to either lock onto the pole or swivel around the pole when draping.
- Option 1: Let the ring rest on the bottom of the pole. Place the dress form at the desired height along the pole and tighten the knob at the bottom of the form. This keeps the form stationary on the pole.
- Option 2: Place the ring at the desired height on the pole and tighten the knob. Have the dress form rest on top of the ring but do not tighten the knob that is below the form. This allows the form to swivel freely around the pole.
Height Adjustable from 21" to 29"
16.5" Chest, 13" Waist, 17.5" Hip
Neck to Waist: 9"
Waist to Bottom: 7.5"
Clothing size is approximately size 6 (half scale) but can vary amongst the different clothing brands.